Tomato, Mushroom and Spinach Egg White Bites
Muffin pan FTW.
Fact: College kids love breakfast food. Let’s face it, who doesn’t want a warm omelet off the skillet every morning? Unfortunately, with early morning classes, most of us do not have the time in the morning to make a full omelet, eat it before we rush to class, and still get a good seat in lecture. These egg white bites prepared in the oven are a fast and easy way to have eggs ready to eat for those fast-paced mornings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Serving: As many as you want
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray muffin tin with olive oil cooking spray.
3. Chop up spinach leaves, mushrooms, and grape tomatoes to desired size.
4. Place the vegetables in each muffin cup until about ¾ full.
5. Pour egg whites over the vegetables until full.
6. Sprinkle black pepper on top.
7. Put in the oven for 25 minutes.
These veggie egg white bites can be put in the fridge or freezer to save for later. When you are ready to eat them, just pop them in the microwave for about 30 seconds and enjoy. Note to avocado lovers: Add a little bit of avocado on top of each for more flavoring.
Like this? We figured. Why don’t you pin it?