How to Make 3-Ingredient Tandoori Chicken
Say hello to your new go-to dinner.
Missing mom’s cooking after the tease of homemade lasagna she brought down last weekend? I grew up in a very Indian household, where Indian chicken and rice was a staple every night. Throughout my first two years living in a college dorm, I ate as much American food as my stomach could handle. But as a student in my first apartment, I started to remember how simple, tasty and inexpensive Indian food could be. So, without any spices on hand, I headed over to Mirsung on Green and Locust to find something easy to make. I walked away with three ingredients to cook Indian food almost as good as my mom’s!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes, depending on the chicken
Total Time: about 35 minutes
Servings: About 3-4 meals
1 packet of Tandoori Parampara spice mix
1 cup plain yogurt
1 ½ lb chicken
Rice or naan (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Line pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
3. Mix yogurt with spice mix until smooth. Add more yogurt if the mix is still too spicy.
4. Mix with the chicken. I use tenderloins, but feel free to use any part of chicken you want.
5. Place chicken on lined baking pan.
6. Bake chicken for 15 minutes. Adjust as needed if using something besides tenderloins.
7. Pair chicken with rice or naan if desired, and enjoy!